It is a long established fact that a reade.
Jai Narain College of Technology (JNCT), Bhopal is considered to be unique in engineering education as it is firmly rooted in local soil and capable of articulating Indian ethos. In contemporary era, where Globalization and liberalization are the buzz words, the college without disturbing the said roots, endeavors to meet the engineering challenges, sentiments and opportunities that are going to present themselves on account of the new economic order. This translates into the symbiotic affiliation with the corporate magnets, equipping the students with technical acumen to become tomorrow’s leaders.
The JNCT is a part of LNCT Group of Colleges which was established in 1993, the very first private professional college in the central part of India. During all these years the LNCT Group has been the epitome of quality education, strict discipline, excellent placements and leader in innovation in the field of technical education. Jai Narain College of Technology was established in the year 2003 and is named after its founder Shri Jai Narain Chouksey, Chairman and Managing Trustee, LNCT Group. The college has hi-tech infrastructure, excellent team of faculty and staff, modern library, play ground, canteen and free health-check facility. Live projects, presentations, seminars, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities are conducted in the institute from time to time which enable the students to realize their true potential and ability. The institutes follow all processes and procedures of LNCT Group in the true sense and spirit that pay the rich dividends to students.
To produce a new generation of professionals with all round excellence in the front line areas of technology, so that they are able to face the harsh realities of competitiveness in the global industrial order.
Long Term Goals
- To build a strong Industry-Institute interaction.
- To acquire university status and make tailor-made programs pertinent to the needs of industry.
- To create environment supercharged with research and related activities with leadership in industrial consultancy.
- To become knowledge creators as well as knowledge users.
- To become a centre of excellence.
Short Term Goals
- To inculcate result oriented work culture among faculty and students.
- To excel in teaching-learning processes
- To produce engineers who are not only knowledgeable but also committed and disciplined and possess a sense of responsibility. towards their work as well as the country, community and humanity.
- To achieve 100% placement.
- To reach a standard where industry could look upon us for not only their HR needs but also for their technical solutions.
To focus on Quality Professional Education and Train the Students For Entrepreneurship,innovations and develop a Knowledge Interview Work Culture.
Meet Our Team
Plugins your themes with even more features.