Terms and conditions for online Registration fees and Provisional Admission fee Payment
These Terms and Conditions are applicable for all Colleges under LNCT Group (LNCT, LNCT&S, JNCT,LNCTE, LNCP,LNCT MBA,LNCT MCA). These terms and conditions apply to the use of the online service for payment of Registration Fee/Provisional Admission Fee. Please read the terms and conditions carefully. You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by authorizing a payment through the online payment service. LNCT Group of Colleges at Bhopal, reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You should therefore re-read the terms and conditions each time that this service is used.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
The credit card information supplied when using this service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to the College. The only information supplied to the College is the name of the payer, the bill number and the amount of the payment. It is the sole responsibility of the user of this service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, and to assist with the resolution of any disputes that may arise from use of this service. The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking /Paytm will normally reach the respective College account after 2 working days. College shall not be responsible for any not settled payment due to any reason. The college is also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason. The college does not warranty the availability of online Payment System every time.
Online Transaction charges are not part of the payment. The amount to be paid by the Students/Parent shall be computed and paid as specified in the payment page provided by service provider. In respect of any failed transactions of any of the Customers, processed through this service, the transaction failure charges payable if any to the Participating Banks, in respect of the failed transactions shall be charged additionally. While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, The College is not responsible and will take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”, Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
LNCT Group of Colleges at Bhopal does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the transaction processing charges as applicable by the Payment gateway Service provider. GST and other tax / taxes if any applicable, will be charged in addition. (to be collected from customer)
Technical issue: In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement there after the College’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in College’s account. College is not responsible for any technical issue at Bank/service provider end.
Multiple Payments Case: If double or multiple payments happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the college will refund the payment after the college’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next Semester fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case: In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent/students has to directly contact the college and the college’s decision would be final.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- The amount of fees received along with the application form (Rs. 300) is not refundable.
- The payment at the time of registration does not in any way confirm the seat in the said choice by student.
- The full fees must be paid before the date finalized by the admission team. However, a student can apply to book seat by paying the minimum Token amount for the said course as provisional admission fee once approved by the admission department. This doesn’t confirm the seat of students unless all the documentary and financial formalities are completed by the student.
- In case the full fee is not paid by the due date, the amount paid towards the provisional admission shall stand forfeited and College shall not be held responsible.
- Fees is payable in advance for all courses.
- All refund requests must be submitted by the student/parents in writing addressed to the Principal, in person, by regular mail, or by email. The Principal shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone messages are NOT acceptable.
- If refund is approved by College authority, Minimum Rs. 1000/- will be deducted from the deposited amount as processing fees.
- The College reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same in the College’s website
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, (India)